Why use us? Why not a company that offers cheaper rates and faster turnaround times? We have compiled a list of reasons for why you should consider us. We believe, based on past clients’ input, our professionalism and dedication puts us head and shoulders above our competitors.
We understand that the integrity of your data/information is vital. But why is the English language so important? Incorrect punctuation and homophones, for example, can completely change the meaning of a sentence. Our excellent command of the English language means that we will make sure what is said or written is correctly captured and will not compromise the integrity of your data/information.
We offer a personalised service, which means you have options. The design of our transcription, typing, proofreading and editing, and formatting services ensures we cover most of the needs of our clients. Your needs will be met to the best of our ability, whether within our range of options or over and above. We are also available to you, should you wish to discuss anything.
Our service doesn’t end after we finish your project. You can come back to us with any concerns or queries you may have with your document. Should you require a format change or wish to add or delete anything in the document, for example, simply contact us and we can either assist you with the required changes or advise the easiest way to make the required changes on your side.
Quality takes time, which affects our turnaround time. We have never missed a deadline and often exceed expectations, delivering projects earlier than the required deadline. Quality will never be compromised, and deadlines will always be met.
We offer a rush/weekend service with a quicker turnaround time. Although this does attract a surcharge, it ensures an earlier deadline is met without compromising on quality.
According to our clients, we have a 95+% accuracy rate.
We double check all documents before sending them to you.
Two drafts are done during the transcription process. Why is this necessary? The first draft allows us to get a feel for the subject matter as well as get to know the speaker’s accent/pronunciation/way of talking. The second draft fills in the blanks (the bits we missed during the first draft), makes sure we have captured everything right, and makes sure we have the correct punctuation in the correct place. Many transcribers only work on one draft, rewinding as they go along. This method can result in incorrect punctuation, misunderstanding of context and content, and inability to pick up some vital words/terms, all of which can compromise the integrity of your data. We want to make sure we capture as much as we can to give you the best quality transcription.
Typing, proofreading and editing, and formatting
We go through documents many times to make sure everything is right so that you to get the best quality documents.
With transcription and typing, we make sure of correct formatting of documents from the start. This means quick and easy format changes with a few simple setting changes. You don’t need to battle with formatting when adding or deleting information. We also ensure standardisation throughout the document.
We use only the best equipment for transcription (sound-card, headphones, transcription programme) to enhance audio quality as much as possible and make sure we can get as much out of your audio as possible. We keep our Microsoft Office programmes up to date and we have a wide range of other programmes to assist with your requirements.
Although we have vast knowledge in many subjects, we don’t profess to know everything. In these cases, we will do online research. Research can consist of anything from complex terminology in an unfamiliar field to company names. Research ensures we get the right spelling and/or context. Our job is not just to do your project but to ensure we have captured the finer details too.
More reasons why you should use us:
- No extra charge for projects started immediately, provided we are available. In other words, we don’t charge an express rate. We charge one rate, regardless of when we start your project.
- We can work alongside you with your project at no additional charge. As you send your audio/pages through to us, we can complete that section of the project and send it back to you. Please note: this depends on our availability, so it’s best to book project dates in advance to allow for this.
- We offer limited time coding for transcriptions. Please see our transcription rates for further details.
- For focus group and meeting transcriptions, in cases with no clear indication of speakers, we do manual voice comparisons. Please see our transcription rates for further details.
- We keep a backed-up copy of all our projects on an external, secure, encrypted cloud server for up to two years. This means that, should you lose your work for any reason, we can resend the documents/audio files to you. However, we can’t guarantee this service in the event of a major server breakdown. This is an informal service we offer. Should you prefer your work not to be saved, let us know and we will delete all information on completion of the project.