Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- No work will be undertaken until a signed copy of the terms and conditions have been received.
- A 50% deposit will be required before any work is undertaken, with a minimum deposit of ZAR500.00 required. If project cost amounts to less than ZAR500.00 full payment is required unless otherwise discussed in writing.
- In the case of urgent work (where an after-hour/weekend surcharge is charged) full payment is required upfront, regardless of the amount, unless otherwise discussed in writing.
- In the case of a deposit paid, full payment is required on completion of work unless otherwise discussed in writing.
- Long-term projects spanning over a month will be invoiced at the end of each month for work completed in that month. A deposit for the following month’s work may be required.
- Full payment is required upfront on all foreign payments.
- Clients are responsible for all fees applicable to international payments. Any fees charged will be invoiced, along with an additional amount to cover further fees, and completed work will only be handed over on payment of these fees. Please note that there is a 5 to 10 working day clearance waiting period on international payments.
- All refunds (unless due to an error on our side) will incur a 15% administration fee. Please note that this fee is also applicable to rejection of bad quality audio/documents not disclosed upfront.
- On completion of work a non-printable, non-editable PDF document will be returned to you until full payment has been settled. Once full payment has been received the workable Word document will be sent to you.
- Cancellation of work, once it has begun, may incur cancellation fees. This will be deducted from the deposit and the balance, if any, will be refunded less the 15% administration fee or an invoice will be sent for the outstanding amount, payable immediately.
- Alterations to work may be charged for, depending on the nature of the alteration required. This will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Turnaround time may incur additional fees if after-hour or weekend work is required or if work directly affects work already undertaken.
- Poor quality audio files/documents may be rejected or a surcharge may be charged for transcription/typing of these files/documents.